AP DEECET stands for Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test. It is a common entrance for the students who have completed their 10+2 standard and want to pursue two years Diploma in Education. The Andhra Pradesh DEECET examination is conducted in the month of May by the School Education Department every year for which, a massive number of students appear.
To get the chosen college, candidates need to prepare tougher so that they can score marks required to qualify the examination.
Exam Pattern: Before flagging off their preparations, candidates should check out the exam pattern so that it would be clarified that how many questions would be there? from which topics the questions would be asked? duration of the paper, etc.
- The exam The AP DEECET 2019 examination will comprise of 100 objective questions.
- All the questions will be multiple choice questions.
- Duration of the examination would be of 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- The examination would be arranged through online mode only.
- The question paper will comprise questions under two parts – Part 1 & 2.
- The first part will comprise of general questions and this part would be common to all.
- The second part would be related to the subject as per the candidate’s choice.
AP DEECET Preparation Tips
- First of all, prepare a proper schedule so that, all the topics can be covered up easily. Students should follow that schedule properly.
- As per the syllabus, aspirants should cover all the topics. Questions can be asked from anywhere according to the syllabus.
- Revise all the topics regularly. Revision plays a very crucial role in the preparations.
- Once all the subjects/ topics are covered, aspirants should start solving the sample papers/ previous year papers/ model papers etc.
- By solving the previous year papers, candidates will get an idea of what kind of questions would be asked in the AP DEECET exam.