The world and its boundary are moving slightly through the constant innovation of technology. Everything has sprouted in all spheres.
Let’s delve a little deeper into how we can make the best use of current and emerging trends in education to enrich our future generation. Location- and time-dependent learning is no more an option for everybody. Continuing education through distance education among the work seekers has gained popularity.
Distance Education in India has a free-flowing reach and can be accessed by anyone, even by those belonging to the remotest corners of the globe.
India houses various Distance Education Universities providing world-class undergraduate and graduate programs at competitive rates.
Understanding the need of the hour, a number of elementary schools, secondary schools, universities, and businesses have started to offer distance education at both undergraduate and post graduate level in India. In this articles we will cover three universities that provide students with quality distance education.
Amity Distance University
Amity is one of the top ranked private university in India with over 100000 students.
Besides its regular courses, Amity also offers online learning through Amity Directorate of Distance and Online Education (ADDOE).
If you choose to do distance learning course by Amity then it provides world-class learning resources online which is accessible by just one click only with live interactive lectures, crash courses, and 24X7 academic support to learn your course in a better way.
Courses Offered by Amity Distance learning (amity online):
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Financial Management
- MSc(Information Technology)
- PG Diploma (Business Management)
- PG Diploma in Financial Management
- PG Diploma in Material Management
- PG Diploma in HR
- PG Diploma in Marketing Management
- PG Diploma in Export Management
- PG Diploma in Production and Operations Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology
- PG Diploma in Logistic & Supply Chain Management
- PG Diploma in French
- PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication
- PG Diploma in NGO
- PG Diploma in Legal & Business Environment
- PG Diploma in Networking Fundamental & Data Storage
- PG Diploma in Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management
- PG Diploma in Corporate Finance
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Operation
- PG Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Executive Program in Advertising and Brand Management
- Executive Program in Insurance Management
- Executive Program in Business Management
- PG Diploma in Big Data Analytics
- B.Scin Information Technology
- Bachelor of Finance and Investment Analysis
- Bachelor of Computer Applications
- BJMC (Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication)
- Bachelor of Tourism Administration
- B.A in Economics
- B.A in English
- BBA in Retail Management
- PG Diploma in Retail Management
ICFAI act as a backbone for transforming their student’s future and help them in becoming successful leaders in future. ICFAI Group has 3 units namely – the ICFAI Business School, the ICFAI Universities, and the Flexible Learning Programs (ICFAI University Distance Learning).
The Flexible Learning Programs is a distance mode of learning.
This advancement requires the accurate focus of students so that they can develop their skills and earn another world best opportunities in their career growth. Their focus is on delivering quality education with effective learning patterns.The institute invests in important areas of research like banking, agriculture, economics, finance, intellectual property, health and environmental sustainability.
Narsee Monjee Distance Learning (nmims) is one of the best University which is providing education from 30 years. NMIMS has its own distance learning institute named NGA -SCE (Global Access School for Continuing Education) which is one of the nine schools of university. NGA-SCE is recognized by UGC and DEB. It is one of the fastest growing learning institutes in the country.
NGA-SCE offers different PG Diploma(Duration 2 years), Diploma(Duration 1 year) and Certificate programs(Duration 6 months) in
- Business Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resources Management
- International Trade Management
- Banking and Finance Management
- Supply Chain Management and General Management
These courses are designed keeping in mind the requirement of distance learning and its curriculum is based on the most relevant and industry updated information.