Working on cars can get messy. You must clean tools, electronic equipment, fans, car parts and surfaces with safe and effective products. Specially-formulated automotive solvents from ROGO Fastener can make your life cleaner and easier. They provide products to truck fleets, motorcycle repair shops, maintenance repair operations, heavy equipment suppliers, and more.
Why Do You Need to Use Solvents?
Different messes require you to use particular types of cleaners to be the most effective. Solvent-based cleaners can easily tackle oil, grease, and grime. Although water-based cleaners are effective in some cases, solvent-based cleaners have several benefits. They:
- Are effective in a broader temperature range
- Have less surface tension
- Dissolve contaminants
- Easily clean most small engine parts
Typical solvent uses include:
- Cleaning car exteriors prior to painting
- Removing corrosion from used engine parts and connections
- Preparing new parts for use
- Cleaning spilled oil from shop floors
- Removing accumulated gunk from engines or other surfaces
With the right solvent, you won’t need nearly as much much elbow grease to clean most things.
What Will Solvent Cleaners Work On?
You typically need to clean several surfaces in any automotive shop, from vehicle exteriors and parts to floors and equipment. However, you don’t want to use products that will harm what you’re cleaning. ROGO Fastener carries cleaning solvents that effectively remove unwanted impurities while protecting surfaces from harm.
Solvents can safely remove:
- Grease and grime
You’ll want to choose your solvent based on its intended use. ROGO’s inventory includes spray-on and liquid products that are suitable for your various needs.
If you’re unsure what kind you need, reach out to ROGO Fastener’s knowledgeable customer service team. Many products they sell aren’t listed on the website, so if you don’t see what you’re looking for, just ask.
What Else Does ROGO Fastener Sell?
ROGO Fastener employs sales representatives who visit their clients and build relationships with them. They listen to their customers’ needs and try to provide products to satisfy them. Because of that, ROGO’s extensive inventory includes a wide variety of items that every shop can use, including:
- Chemical products: automotive solvents, cleaners, primers, paint, adhesives, and lubricants
- Storage: divided trays, bins, cabinets, and stands
- Small and large assortments: brake and brass fittings, fasteners, chemicals, clips, and electrical components
- Industrial hardware such as bolts, nuts, washers, screws, anchors, and rivets
- Stainless steel and brass fasteners for marine and corrosive environments
- Concrete fasteners such as wedge anchors, sleeve anchors, and drop-in anchors
They also offer extension cord reels, automotive shop lights, and many other products that automotive and maintenance shops need. ROGO runs specials often, so sign up for their newsletter for updates.
Are You Looking for a Reliable Automotive Shop Supplier?
Look no further than ROGO Fastener, a family-owned business established in 1992 who focuses on American-made products. Their customers benefit from flat-rate shipping charges for most items, and they process and ship orders quickly via UPS.
For high-quality products and customer service that can’t be beaten, order from ROGO Fastener. If you have questions or need assistance choosing the best solvents or other items for your particular needs, submit our contact form.