Are you finding Websites like BuzzSumo? Here are Top 10 Best Free and Paid BuzzSumo Alternatives for 2024.
Most marketers opt for nothing but Buzzsumo when it comes to generating innovative ideas for trending content or identifying suitable influencers.
The tool helps marketers determine what content is hot, set up alerts for trending topics, gain insight into what the competitors are planning, and in the end, improve their overall content marketing game.
However, despite its numerous distinctive features (link research, social listening, content research, and influencer sourcing), BuzzSumo is definitely not a flawless (for starters, it’s not free) platform.
Many marketers find the tool to be overpriced, and its results to be a bit too superficial. You won’t be able to run the trial version for more than 15 days, after which you will be paying for most of its features.
Well, as they say, there’s no point placing all your bets on a single horse if you want to win the game.
There are lots of worthy opponents of Buzzsumo available in the market which has similar functionality.
In case you are looking for cheaper alternatives to shine the brightest among your competitors, let us tell you that in this blog, we have compiled ten best alternatives to BuzzSumo.
Take a look at the top-ten affordable substitute of BuzzSumo, and how they can benefit your business:
1. Social Animal
Social Animal is the most worthy BuzzSumo alternative and tops this long list of substitutes for all the right reasons.
It comes with almost all of BuzzSumo’s most preferred features, along with additional options. One of its most preferred features is ‘deep-keyword-research.’
This allows you to look for keywords placed in the body of an article (as opposed to BuzzSumo, which lets you search only within the title).
It also provides valuable content insights like the optimal content length and title for a specific keyword.
You get to compare and analyze article titles, top-performing articles, and share your blogs across the networks. With Social Animal, you will get the following content insights:
- optimal title length
- optimal content length
- the best day to post
- 6-month content performance history
In addition, the Social Animal also offers these three helpful features:
- Daily Digest Email feature (that lets you see the top trending content)
- Influencer Research (which provides you the opportunity to find online influencers from different social media platforms, and they shares) and
- BeInspired (which lets you see secondary keywords) for your chosen niche.
Feedly is a free BuzzSumo alternative that works like an RSS feed and allows hundreds of application integrations.
Once you use this tool, you get to find, read, and share content under any niche of your preference.
Though most of its features are quite similar to BuzzSumo, it has an excellent trick up its sleeve. Here’s a quick glimpse of its most coveted features:
- It removes the extra bits like pop-ups and ads you do not want, and finally, all you are left with is the textual content along with the media supporting it.
- Feedly allows over 200 integrations with other tools in the same category, one of which is ContentStudio.
- You can upgrade to a pro-plan for as low as $5/ month, which is great value for money.
3. Sprout Social
Though this tool is more focused on social media management rather than content discovery, it is a noteworthy mention.
Most of its core features are developed, keeping social media management in mind. This can be a great alternative to BuzzSumo in case your organization relies on social media platforms for brand marketing.
Here are some of its best features:
- It has a central dashboard via which you can manage all your social media profiles, which eliminates the hassle of logging into each one individually.
- It’s a brilliant alternative to Buzzsumo for social media managers and digital marketers as it allows you to curate and share content and also analyze its performance.
- This tool gives marketers the power to create actionable items and alter their social marketing strategy to achieve better results.
This is a handy content curation tool that is easy to use and also goes easy on the pocket.
It goes through millions of websites to gather articles that are most relevant to your niche. This, in turn, helps you maintain a healthy flow of trending content towards your audience.
- it offers various smart filters that help to segregate good content from the vast ocean of clutter.
- It prioritizes freshness to deliver your recent content and gives you suggestions based on popularity and relevance.
- You also get the option of shortlisting content based on its nature (whether it is a video, infographic, etc.)
- It also offers great value for money and lets you access all the features at a price of only $11/ month.
5. Ninja Outreach
If your aim is finding influencers who will share your content on social media, NinjaOutreach will make it easier than ever.
- It helps you engage in fluent and hassle-free influencer marketing.
- You can look for influencers who fit your niche and have a reliable social profile.
- Once you find a suitable influencer, you will also get his/her contact information through this tool.
Cutting the long story short, Ninja Outreach’s customizable CRM software will help you streamline your influencer outreach process effectively.
This is a powerful all-in-one platform for businesses looking for content curation, discovery, and social media management tools.
- One of its most helpful features is its ability to track whether an article has the potential to go viral or not.
- It also lets you set up an auto-updating system for custom topics with the domains and keywords of your choice and filter the noise so that you only see what you want to see.
You get to enjoy all the following modules:
- Discovery: The powerful filters let you navigate through relevant content and topic.
- Planner: You can observe your content strategy from one platform using a calendar view.
- Composer: You get to create engaging social media posts or SEO-optimized blog posts that have relevant content suggestions.
- Scheduler/Publisher: Provides a great way to share your content with hashtag suggestions, post previews, post recycling, and author mentions.
- Automation: You can automate content posting to your blog or social media channels
- Analytics: You get to see detailed stats of any website, social page as well as your own published posts.
Like Sprout Social and Content studio, Oktopost is also a social media management platform. If you are into B2B sales, you will definitely want to have Oktopost by your side.
- It is specially designed for the B2B marketers and allows you to set an RSS feed, so that you get to keep an eye on the top sources for content.
- Once you use their browser, you get to schedule and share your content as well.
- Though this tool isn’t free, but you can choose a customized plan based on your business’s needs.
- Oktopost tailors packages and provides you with the option of custom pricing.
- It also integrates with marketing automation platforms like Marketo, SalesForce, Hubspot, and many others.
Use the tool’s browser extension to streamline your own content, so that it’s shared across all of your platforms at the scheduled time of your choosing.
This tool has a huge index and is one of the best tools that content marketers can rely on.
For example, if you want to know the trending keywords under the niche “Amazons GPT 55X”, all you need to do is, type it in the search bar, and Ahrefs will show you the most updated and trending results.
Some of its most coveted features of this tool are:
- It discovers more than 5 million pages per day and allows you to see the posts that are most linked-to and shared.
- You also get the provision of checking the pages that are most visited.
- Its useful features help you to keep a tab on the trending keywords, social shares, mentions, traffic estimations, referring domains, and more.
In a nutshell, Ahrefs is an all-in-one SEO tool and a content discovery platform.
Are you into data-driven marketing? Then EpicTrack can be your best BuzzSumo alternative. Opt for this tool right away to enjoy all these perks:
- This brilliant tool allows you to intertwine your content sharing efforts with the website analytics.
- Its in-depth analytical features provide you with the specific ROI for each and every article you have shared.
- You can also use their Mention and Sentiment Analysis and to gauge what your followers think about your content.
- Sentiment Analysis helps you to get an idea of the tone of your followers comments on your article.
- Based on the analysis of these reactions, you can respond to the feedback appropriately.
If you’re looking for a platform to brainstorm content ideas and check what’s on the top of trends, AllTop should be your pick. Let’s take a look at some of its biggest advantages:
- AllTop is a platform that keeps all of your headlines from the web in one place and helps you with your content ideation process.
- Once you start using AllTop is that you can cut through the competitive noise effectively.
- As AllTop verifies all blog posts before they add it to their listing, it reduces the chance of finding broken links.
It doesn’t matter if you are a business owner, internet marketer, or content writer; searching for trending and perfect pieces of content isn’t always an easy job.
Fortunately, these ten BuzzSumo alternatives will come in handy and guide you to create the apt content your audience craves.
They will allow you to filter the noise, quickly search through content, and analyze the impact of your campaigns on social media and beyond.