A lot of recommendations and information are available to lose weight but there is little to entertain the pain of skinny people and “yes” that is weight gain. Genetics, hormonal dysfunction, and eating disorders prevent you from gaining healthy weight.
No doubt being overweight is a source of many diseases but being underweight also affects your mental as well as physical health.
If you want to gain weight in a healthy way, follow this diet plan for weight gain.
Weight gain diet plan
You have to follow a stringent diet plan for weight gain that includes:
- Before Breakfast: Drinka glass of lukewarm water and after that a cup of tea or coffee with milk.
- Breakfast: You can consume any of diets include multigrain breads with butter, egg omelet, corn flakes, oats, poha, upma, daliya, khichdi, chapatis with veggies, Multigrain khichdi, and a glass of fresh fruit juice.
- After Breakfast: A glass of mass gainer with your choice of liquids.
- Lunch: Rice and chapatis with pulses and vegetable curry, eggs, tofu, cheese, fish or chicken.
- Evening: Sandwich (veg or cheese)
- Dinner: Beans, mushroom curry with rice, salad made of tomatoes, carrots, and cucumber.
- Before Bed: A glass of milk with weight gain supplement.
Timing is very important when it comes to following a diet chart. Try to have breakfast before 8 am, lunch before 1 pm, and dinner between 6 to 6:30 pm.
Fast way to Gain Weight
- Include Healthy Fats: Choose healthy foods over fatty foods for fats which are good sources of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids. Try to consume fats from foods like nuts, avocado, seeds, salmon, olive oil, and other natural sources. Flaxseeds and pumpkin seeds are rich sources of healthy fats, eating fistful of these seeds can help you to achieve healthy weight gain fast.
- Rigorous Training: If you are eating more and doing less exercises, it will end up gaining fat in spite of gaining healthy weight. Rigorous training defines your toned look. Here are some exercises you should try:
- Leg Extension, Leg Curls, Leg Press
- Shoulder Shrug, Arm Curls
- twisting Crunches
- Triceps Push Down
- Barbell Squats
- Pull-ups, Ab Roller
- Side Lateral Raise, Weighted Crunches
- Dumbbell Lunges, Seated Dumbbell Press, Incline Dumbbell Press
- Healthy Carbohydrates: Carbohydrates are very much needed for gaining weight. You should include carbohydrate rich foods such as mangoes, whole grain, rice, sweet potatoes and banana for clean calories in spite of junk foods, chocolates, and sugar rich foods. To gain weight fastly in a healthy way, you should eat high calorie, and nutrient-dense food so frequently.
- Weight Gain Supplements: Many of the times exercise and diet alone don’t bring the desired results. In such cases you have to supplement your efforts with weight gain supplements. There are several leading brands available in the market that provide the best gainers. You should try them with homemade smoothie which includes full fat milk, nut, avocado, and butter. You can use yogurt to make it more delicious and creamier.
- Get A Sound Sleep: Sleeping is the best way to recover from muscle fatigue after rigorous training. Like physical activity and nutrition, sleep also plays an important role in determining your health and well-being. For avail maximum benefits from all your efforts, you need to take a minimum eight hours sleep.
Follow this diet chart and you will gain weight the healthy way.