- Sort out Your Tour Documents:
For every annoyance-free travel, the tour documents in printed format are a must for all travelers. It is required for arrival at the hotels and for the Cab and driver details. Make sure to carry a detailed itinerary with yourself in printed format. Always, read the cost-included section carefully. Something not mentioned within the itinerary is taken into account excluded.
- Check out Weather Conditions First:
You must pack your clothing depending on your location and the month of travel. Your visit becomes fruitful only when the weather is favorable. The temperature in the hills may change any moment, therefore, apart from the regular clothes you carry, a windcheater is a must.
- Do not forget to carry your Identity proofs:
Identity proofs issued by Government are very essential and need to be carried every time you go out for vacations. They need to be shown at the hotel or resort before check-in. This is one in every of the foremost necessary travel tips for Himachal Tour which is able to assist you just in case of loss or emergency.
- Review & Check Your Hotel:
Before booking the hotel, check all the services, out of pocket expenses and the norms of the hotel. If you are traveling with children or the elderly, ask your agent to book a hotel closer to the mall roads/ lower altitudes. Request your travel agent to customise your package before creating the payments. If you may wish to change your accommodation, the cancellation charges will have to be borne by the traveler.
- Keep a list of Emergency numbers:
The list of emergency contacts of Himachal full Tour Packages is incomplete without making a note. Do not forget to save the details of your hotel on your mobile and share the same with your family members. Here is the list of emergency numbers you must have while traveling to Himachal Pradesh:
- Police: 100
- Ambulance: 102
- District Control Room: 1077
- Emergency Contact Number [Fire Station/ Medical Services/ Police] : 108
- Tourist Information Office (Shimla) : 0177-2658302, 0177-2652561
- Tourism Information Office (Manali): 01902-253531
- Tourism Information Office (Kullu): 01902-222349
- Tourism Information Office (Dharamshala): 01892-224212
- Tourism Information Office (Dalhousie): 01899-242136
- Keep your health in balance:
Avoid eating anything from the roadside and small restaurants. Prefer bottled water for drinking purposes. Carry medication prescribed by the doctor and keep yourself warm. Do not overeat while traveling to a higher altitude. It may cause nausea/vomiting. Since the weather of Himachal Pradesh is unpredictable, so you are more susceptible to catching a cold and cough.
- Respect the Social Norms:
Tourist places continually associate with an inventory of directions to be followed. Some buildings and monument might need special permissions for photography or cinematography. Some temples or religious places do not allow you to wear shoes on the premises. Ask your travel agent in case you need any help related to getting permissions. Make your visit trouble free by following them.
- Stay Prepared List of Essentials to carry:
Here are some of the essentials you must carry with you while traveling to Himachal Pradesh
- Woolen Clothes
- Sunscreen lotion & Moisturising lotion
- Good rubber-soled shoes
- Camera with sufficient batteries and film
- Sunglasses with retainers
- Id Proofs