Singapore is South East Asia is one of the popular tourist destinations in the world because it allows visitors to make their trip a memorable one. Moreover, the destination is a perfect one for those who want to get more fun and excitement on a tour. It provides ways to get more excitement and pleasure by offering a wide range of things. On the other hand, it is advisable to know the important places to visit in Singapore before scheduling a trip. This will help a lot to tour them with ease. Another thing is that tourists can know more about them in detail for planning a trip according to needs.
The city is a dream destination for those who want to ensure a complete entertainment because it offers many things.
1. Singapore Zoo
The Singapore Zoo is home to over 300 animal species and visitors can see them in a well-built landscaped environment. Visitors can walk around the zoo or use the tram to enjoy the views comfortably. Furthermore, the zoo offers animal rides allowing visitors to experience more excitement. Some other features available in the zoo include a bird park, a wet-play area, cafes, restaurants, and so on. The zoo is a perfect destination for wildlife lovers allowing them to discover more than 2, 800 animals in one place.
2. Singapore flyer
It is the world’s largest Giant observation wheel in Singapore which stands at 165-m tall allowing visitors to access the terrific views of the Marian Bay, skyscrapers, historical buildings, ships, and other building structures. It is open from 8.30 am to 10.30 pm and discounts are available for tourists when they purchase a ticket online.
3. Fort Canning Park
Fort Canning Park is an iconic hilltop landmark that features nine historical gardens that allow visitors to plan their own trail depending on their needs. It serves as the best venue for concerts and other celebrations thereby showing ways to get the best experience. Some highlights in the park include the Maritime Corner, the Fort Gate, Spice Garden, the ASEAN Sculpture Garden, and so on. Apart from that, it houses a former underground Military complex Battle BOX used in World War II.
4. National Museum of Singapore
It is the oldest museum in Singapore allowing visitors to know more about the stories of the city in detail. The beautifully designed themed galleries in the museum allow visitors to aware of Singapore’s rich tradition and lifestyle. They even give ways to gather more information about food, photography, and other things about the city to a great extent. In addition, the history gallery in the museum enables visitors to take them to the early beginnings, when it was ruled by Malay Sultans and the British.
5. Night safari
This wildlife park which is close to the Singapore Zoo allows tourists to make a night safari with others. It provides ways to find more than 120 species of nocturnal creatures from a jeep with a guided tour.
Travel tips to Singapore
- Singapore is an expensive city in the world and people should prepare their itinerary based on it. They should also focus more on the costs of packages and other things while planning a tour of the city.
- The only cheapest way to visit important places in and around Singapore is the public transport system because it is modern and well maintained by the authorities. It is well connected by the MRT line allowing tourists to reach other places as soon as possible. In addition, visitors can buy an EZ-link card to use the same on the buses and subways. Ride-sharing apps are available for visitors to hire taxi services depending on their needs.
- Singapore is well-known for its strict rules and regulations. Therefore, it is advisable to follow them properly for overcoming fines and jail sentences. Spitting, smoking, chewing gums, and drinking alcohol in public places are not allowed.
- Tourists should carry important documents such as passport, visa, and ID proof when they want to visit important places. They can even buy a SIM card from local telephone operators to make phone calls at the best rates.
- The city is hot and humid throughout the year and visitors should check the climate before planning a trip. Another thing is that it gives ways to pick the best time to visit Singapore allowing tourists to experience more excitement.
- Medical expenses are very costly in Singapore and one should check whether the hospitals will approve medical insurance or not. Tourists can buy short-term health insurance when they arrive in the city.
- It is advisable to apply for a tourist visa to Singapore a month in advance online for getting approval as soon as possible. Besides that, it enables visitors to plan a trip as per the schedule to avoid unwanted problems.
- Having travel insurance is helpful for travellers because it enables them to get protection from loss, thefts, delayed flights, and other issues to witness peace of mind.
Where to stay in Singapore?
There are many international hotels which offer different types of accommodation types to guests. However, not all of them can afford the prices that need an alternative solution. The budget hotel in Singapore offers modern facilities similar to star hotels allowing tourists to save more money. It paves ways to ensure the best accommodation with the latest facilities to get complete satisfaction.
Nowadays, it becomes a simple one to book a budget cheapest hotel in Singapore online after comparing the prices from several websites. Travelers can even choose all-inclusive packages to Singapore that cover everything including hotel accommodation. At the same time, it is necessary to follow the terms and conditions of a hotel website in detail before booking a hotel. A reputed hotel website will guide travelers to select a package that fits their itinerary and costs. However, it is imperative to check any additional costs involved in a package after booking the same online.