Aloe Vera is a type of plant species which grows abundantly in tropical areas. It has been cultivated since ages for its medicinal as well as agricultural use. It has also been used as a decorative plant and can be grown easily indoors. Many people grow Aloe Vera at home to gain access to its ample benefits on a daily basis. While it is to be noted that the leaf directly has no use, it is the gel inside the leaves that does the entire miracle!
The Aloe Vera leaves have gel inside them which is extracted by making a slit on the leaf. The gel has a variety of usage from consumption to the application. The Aloe Vera Gel is consumed directly by many for its positive benefits on health while the others apply it on skin and hair.
Benefits of Aloe Vera:
- Aloe Vera makes hair soft and strong preventing them from getting dry and rough.
- Aloe Vera gel makes skin softer and supple and brings a glow to the skin.
- It is a rich source of vitamins such as A, E, C and B12.
- It is also enriched with potassium, Magnesium, and Zinc.
- Aloe Vera enhances immunity power of a person.
- It is loaded with anti-oxidants which prevent aging process
- Aloe Vera also helps in maintain healthy blood pressure and sugar levels in the body.
- It is also known as much effective in weight loss process.
For weight loss Aloe Vera juice can be consumed in the equal amount of water daily morning to see best results.
Giloy is an Ayurvedic herb which has been used for medicinal purpose in India since ancient times. In Sanskrit, Giloy is identified as Amruta which literally means the root of immortality owing to its amazing medicinal properties. It has been believed that the stem of the Giloy plant is most useful; however, one can also use the root of the plant for medicinal benefits.
Giloy can be consumed in 3 different ways, i.e. Giloy juice, powder or in the form of capsules. One can easily find the juice, capsules, and powder from the Ayurvedic store.
Advantages of consuming Giloy:
- Giloy is said to have a positive effect on immunity power of a person. It’s a storehouse of antioxidants and helps in keeping the cells healthy.
- Giloy is also known to have blood purifying properties removing toxins from the body.
- It also helps in fighting liver diseases.
- Giloy can also be used for the treatment of infertility and cardiac diseases.
- Giloy is also found to be useful in the treatment of chronic fever.
- It has been effective in controlling the symptoms of diseases such as Dengue, Malaria and swine flu.
- It also aids the digestion process regulating bowel movements.
- It has miraculous effects on diabetic patients.
- Studies show that Giloy has been effective in reducing stress and symptoms of anxiety.