- 1 Are you facing Thevideo.me and Vidup.me pair Kodi Authorization Error? Here are 3 ways to fix Thevideo.me and Vidup.me pair Kodi Authorization Error.
- 2 Fixing the Tvad.me/pair, Vidup.me/pair, Thevdeo.me/pair kodi authorization error.
Are you facing Thevideo.me and Vidup.me pair Kodi Authorization Error? Here are 3 ways to fix Thevideo.me and Vidup.me pair Kodi Authorization Error.
People love to watch movies and videos online, but due to the lack of time, they are not able to download it to watch it later in their busy schedules. One of the main reasons for that is the waste of storage, as many downloading files may be heavy and take up a lot of storage space in your device. Therefore there are many websites where you can stream the movies online and watch it. One of the best apps for watching movies and videos online is the Kodi app.
If you are already familiar with the app, you may have gone through or noticed the add-ons there are in the app — the add-ons like the exodus, Vidup.Me, TheVideo.me, etc. are the high-end servers which help the users to stream online movies in a better way. Although they might help in streaming the video much faster while using them, you might face a pop-up error. This makes it difficult for you to stream the videos online until the error is removed or completed.
The most common add-ons that you might use are the covenant, Exodus,and Neptune to stream videos and movies on Kodi. Using more than two add-ons a user may face an error while clicking on the video in Exodus or it may take much more time to load it completely. However, if you get an error in Vidup, or the video users may face a stream authentication error.
This article is entirely based on fixing the theVideo.me/pair. Vidup.me/pair and tvad.me/pair Kodi errors. These errors are the authorization errors in the Kodi app. More commonly see stream authorization errors are, the video.me/pair, tvad.me/pair, Vidup.me/pair, olpair.com/pair, and TheVideo.us/pair errors.
To be more authentic, let’s talk about why do we get Kodi TheVideo.me pair, Vidup.me pair, Tvad.me pair Kodi stream authorization error?
When you need to solve an issue, the first step that you have to take is to understand precisely what the problem is. In this case, understanding what the error message that is showing up is saying to have the basic idea of the problem. When you see the message, it’ll show you “stream authorization” which means that you are not authorized to see the content of the video. As soon as we have a clear idea of what the problem is you’ll quickly move toward solving it and analyzing how to get stream authorization. It may seem like a similar process to captcha solving or a check for human verification.
One thing that you should be clear about is that Kodi is a type of application that streams the videos from servers with few Kodi app add-ons. Just like the Kodi app, there are many apps like Plex, streamio and 3d animecharacter creation, which uses similar type servers to stream.
Consider this, if a highly rending show is added on Kodi, everyone would be trying to watch it, creating massive traffic and if the bots and scrappers try to access that the Kodi system will be down in seconds. To protect the site from the instant shutdown, this stream authorization has been introduced.
With this said, we have come to an end about the details of the error. So let’s come to the part where it tells you to solve the problem!
The methods explained below can be used to solve all the errors mentioned above. They are easy to understand and more accessible to solve, enabling to watch and enjoy the latest movie on the Kodi app without having to download it.
Below we have the three different styles and methods to solve the authentication error very quickly. You can follow any method that you find easy to solve the streaming problem.
It is the simplest method to solve the problem. This method tries to get the IP authorization directly from the website provider. To gain access follow the steps below.
- Open your website browser and enter the URL that you found on the Kodi application error pop-up which is linked to the kind of error you face.
- Firestick Kodi users may have issues in opening the URL directly so that these users can connect any other device like a mobile, laptop or tablet to the same IP or internet connection for the provider verification or authorization.
- After opening the page, you will see the option of “activate streaming.” By clicking on the option, it will process the IP address for you and show a message saying “Happy streaming, IP address number has been authenticated for 4 hours.
- If you don’t get the IP address number, you might have a complete captcha to obtain streaming authorization.
- When the steps are complete, you are ready to stream online the videos you’ve been yearning to watch! However, remember that after 4 hours of watching, you would have to repeat the steps.
- It is highly recommended to use any paid or freely available VPN in such cases because it helps in masking the original IP address with a fake one. You can request for streaming authorization and have free unlimited streaming authority in a matter of seconds.
2. Deactivate Kodi hosters with Captcha
Here are a few steps in which you can easily disable Kodi hosters with Captcha.
- Firstly go to the “settings” section of the add-ons.
- Second, go to the playback tab and find “Hosters with captcha” option from the list.
- Disable the available hosters having captcha solving. After you have disabled the option, the scrapes won’t find any providers having human verification, but you have to carry out the same steps before watching each movie.
3. Configure URL resolver
Unlike the second method, this method is a better way to disable all the hosters once and for all the add-ons. By making few variations in the URL resolver, we can easily disable the content provider websites which have captcha solving or human verification. This helps to block the links without wasting much time.
- First, open the system setting and change it to the “expert mode.” Then select the Add-ons tab and select the “manage dependencies” option.
- In this step, you have to pick the URL resolver option from the list and choose to configure.
- After all the above steps you can see the available hosters under resolvers 1 to N,and the count depends on the recently scrapped hosters in the alphabetical order. Next, select any hoster and disable the human verification captcha.
- The benefit of this method is that you don’t have to carry out the whole process of disabling captcha for every hoster. You just have to disable it one time and scrappers will; not be able to scrap again.