As the workplace requires more skills in digital media, including creating, managing, integrating and communicating information via Adobe software, such as video, graphic, web and design, demand for digital media skills is rising. Adobe certifications make it possible for educators to teach and validate digital communication skills while providing students and creative professionals with professional credentials that demonstrate real-world design savvy to clients and employers.
Among the world’s leading companies in the realm of creative design, Adobe is known for excellence and innovation. Adobe certification exams can be challenging, but those who succeed will reap the rewards of owning one of the most respected certificates in the digital media industry.
With Adobe certification, you can distinguish yourself from competitors, advance your career, and improve customer satisfaction. The test demonstrates your ability to tackle complex problems with real-life product knowledge and training. As the Professional and Master certification levels are now available alongside Adobe Certified Expert certification, you can gain certification sooner or demonstrate your career growth.
Your Adobe certification proves your expertise in helping clients realize the value of Adobe solutions. You have a greater chance of passing the test if you have more hands-on experience and if you have completed more training.
- 1 Adobe Certification Benefits For Individuals
- 2 Adobe Certifications Benefits For Businesses
- 3 Here Are The Top Adobe Certifications You Should Consider
- 3.1 A. Adobe Certified Associate (ACA)
- 3.2 B. Adobe Certified Expert (ACE)
- 3.3 C. Adobe Certified Expert: Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner
- 3.4 D. Adobe Campaign Developer
- 3.5 E. Adobe Campaign Standard Business Practitioner
- 3.6 F. Adobe Qualified – Adobe Experience Platform
- 4 Conclusion
Adobe Certification Benefits For Individuals
- The best way to demonstrate your proficiency with Adobe products is through Adobe certification.
- Candidates with Adobe certifications get noticed and will be fast-tracked by hiring managers.
- Certified Adobe professionals are respected by their colleagues and employers.
- Professionals certified by Adobe receive access to Adobe’s newest innovations and products.
- The Adobe certification logo can be displayed on business cards, resumes, and websites by Adobe certified professionals.
Adobe Certifications Benefits For Businesses
- You can assess a job candidate’s design skills quickly using Adobe certifications.
- Adobe certification is a good way for businesses to promote their top employees.
- Adobe certifications are tied to specific products and job roles, so businesses can always find the right person to fill a particular role.
Here Are The Top Adobe Certifications You Should Consider
A. Adobe Certified Associate (ACA)
Adobe’s Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) credential is its entry-level digital design qualification. ACA certification demonstrates that an individual has the skills to plan, design, build, and maintain effective communications through a particular form of digital media. With Adobe ACA certification(s), candidates can prepare for a range of creative careers, including graphic design and web development.
The Adobe Certified Associate certification consists of four distinct certifications—one for each Adobe product in a crucial area of digital communication:
The 4 Adobe Certified Associate Credentials
- Visual Communication with Adobe Photoshop
Utilizing Adobe Photoshop software, this ACA certificate validates entry-level skills in visual communication.
- Web Communication with Adobe Dreamweaver
Using Adobe Dreamweaver software, this ACA certificate validates entry-level web communication skills.
- Rich Media Communication with Adobe Flash
Utilizes Adobe Flash Professional software to demonstrate entry-level skills in rich media communication.
- Video Communication with Adobe Premiere Pro
Utilizes Adobe Premiere Pro software to demonstrate entry-level video communication skills.
B. Adobe Certified Expert (ACE)
Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) certifications prove professional-level skills and expertise in Adobe’s graphics design and digital communication products. Learning Adobe ACE certifications can help prepare you for a range of creative design careers, including graphic design and web development.
Adobe ACE certifications can be obtained by passing one or more product-specific certification exams. There are three different levels of ACE certification:
3 Levels of Adobe Certified Expert Credentials
- ACE Product Certifications
With an ACE Product Certification, you become an Adobe Certified Expert in a single Adobe product, such as ACE, Adobe Photoshop CS5, or ACE, Adobe Dreamweaver CS6.
- ACE Specialist Certifications
Certificate holders of ACE Specialist Certifications are recognized as Adobe Certified Experts in multiple Adobe products across a specific medium, e.g., ACE, Adobe Design Specialist, and ACE, Adobe Web Specialist.
- ACE Master Certifications
A Master Certification in ACE recognizes the holder as a certified expert in an entire Adobe product suite, such as ACE, CS5 Design Master or ACE, CS6 Video Master.
C. Adobe Certified Expert: Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner
With the Adobe Certified Expert – Analytics Business Practitioner certification, one can prove their expertise in utilizing Adobe Analytics and translating customers’ functional requirements and measurements into actionable solutions based on results.
The target audiences for Adobe Certified Expert: Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner are Digital marketers, Business analysts, Business consultants, Data analysts, Web analysts, Digital analysts, Media / marketing analysts, Product owners and managers, UI analysts and Conversion / optimization specialists.
The candidate must meet at least the following requirements to become certified as an Adobe Certified Expert – Analytics Business Practitioner:
- Have 2 years of experience in digital analytics, typically have a marketing background or come from a marketing role, have a deep understanding of digital analytics metrics and dimensions, recognize the business value of web technologies, be able to translate business requirements into metrics, communicate results, and suggest action based on analysis
- Provides clients with assistance in determining how to extract/pull the information they need, and which is contextually relevant (i.e. helps them define their business questions).
- Understanding of how the technology works and the implementation of the client (e.g., where the data sits, how it is collected, how it is tracked) from a functional standpoint
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Analytics for at least one year
- Understanding of the way data is filtered and structured in digital analytics
- Knows how Adobe Analytics integrates with other Adobe products
Training is not required before taking the exam, but it can significantly increase your knowledge and skills for Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner. Training alone will not provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to pass an exam. A successful, on-the-job experience provides you with the knowledge you need to pass the certification exam.
D. Adobe Campaign Developer
The candidate seeking certifications as an Adobe Campaign Developer must have at least two years of experience with Campaign software and at least two years of relevant experience with multi-channel digital marketing campaigns and web development (e.g. REST API). It is essential that the candidate has experience developing templates, technical workflows, schema development, and integrations as well as monitoring the instance using the control panel.
The candidate must meet at least the following requirements to become certified as an Adobe Campaign Developer:
- Administration experience with a marketing automation platform
- A basic understanding of relational databases and data modeling
- Understanding of technical workflows and how they are configured
- Knowledge of extending a recipient table or schema and data management
- Design and create a typology rule, workflow, delivery, and campaign template
- Configuration of roles and rights
- Having experience with the Adobe administration console and integrating with other Adobe applications
- Knowledge of Adobe I/O and Adobe I/O Runtime
- Experience with transactional messaging and message delivery across multiple channels
- Managing packages
E. Adobe Campaign Standard Business Practitioner
The candidate must meet at least the following requirements to become certified as an Adobe Campaign Standard Business Practitioner:
- Working experience in a channel delivery environment (including email, direct mailing, mobile, and social); familiarity with marketing campaign tactics, including multi-touch, life cycle, and reactivation; and understanding of marketing metrics, including ROI, clickthrough rates, and conversions
- Work experience with Campaign Standard on a regular basis
- Data processing ability
- Concepts such as relational databases, triggers, APIs, technical workflows, etc.
- Understanding how to create marketing workflows and launch marketing workflows based on the underlying data
- Configuration experience with reports
- Understanding of how campaigns are delivered and how approvals are made
Adobe Campaign Standard Business Practitioner is designed for people in the following occupations: Email Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Campaign Specialist, Marketing Operation Manager, Campaign Product Manager, Campaign Analyst, Data Analytics Manager, CRM Manager and Solutions Manager.
F. Adobe Qualified – Adobe Experience Platform
In order to be considered for the position, candidates should have knowledge of the following:
- Explore the Experience Platform UI
- High-level knowledge of the UI components
- Analyze schemas, classes, and mixins
- Creating datasets
- Implement the mapper workflow
- Data ingestion
- Segment the basic information
- Be familiar with Adobe Experience Platform applications
- Understand the features/functionality of retrieving profiles via an API
- Run a query
In order to be certified with Adobe Qualified – Adobe Experience Platform, candidates should have familiarity with Microsoft Excel, Postman and Power BI.
Candidates who take this exam have prior industry experience and are then taught Adobe Experience Platform. Candidates for this exam typically hold the following titles: Data Architect/Modeler, Data Analyst, Data Engineer, Data Science Engineer, and Data Scientist. You should already be familiar with database tools/BI tools, data science modeling tools. You should be familiar with how data relationships work, as well as ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load).
Adobe Certification proves to the market that you are capable of executing a job role using Adobe’s leading solutions. Your expertise with Adobe products can help you distinguish yourself from other professionals.
ExamPirate is a website where you can prepare for exams by practicing questions and answers. In this way, you will learn what type of questions you will encounter in the real exam. This will help you feel more confident about passing your certification test. So we recommend you to visit ExamPirate to prepare and practice for any Adobe certification exam.
So what are you waiting for? Become an Adobe Certified Professional today and boost your career and earnings. Practice Adobe Certification sample questions and answers in order to pass the exam in a single attempt.