Face masks are the easiest means of having a beautiful looking skin. They make your skin look hydrated and supple in few minutes. You can make your own customized face mask as per your skin type at home in some easy steps.
Read more on how to get fair skin using home remedies:
- 1 1. Milk and honey
- 2 2. Papaya and lemon juice
- 3 3. Cucumber and Lime Juice Face Mask
- 4 4. Gram Flour, Almond Oil and Milk Face Pack for Fair Skin
- 5 5. Oatmeal and Tomato Juice
- 6 6. Chamomile Tea Pack
- 7 7. Potato and Lemon Face Pack for Fair Skin
- 8 8. Sandalwood and Rose Water Face Pack for Fair Skin
- 9 9. Apple and Egg Yolk Face Mask for Fair Skin
- 10 10. Castor Oil and Honey Face Pack for Fair Skin
1. Milk and honey
Milk has skin smoothing agents & honey makes your skin fair & glowing. Juts mix in milk and honey and apply it on clean face. Use this face mask regularly for fairer looking skin.
2. Papaya and lemon juice
Papaya lights up skin normally without the requirement for synthetic substances. Papaya purifies your skin of pollutions and make it fairer and glowing. When combined with lemon juice, this makes an amazing combination for fair skin. Just mix in papaya pulp & lemon juice and apply it for 15 minutes on clean skin. Use this face pack consistently for a week to get quick results.
3. Cucumber and Lime Juice Face Mask
Lemon is the most used ingredient for fixing problems regarding to skin. Joined with the cooling impact of cucumber, it makes for an incredible custom made face pack for your skin.
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Half cucumber
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder,
1) Blend the cucumber in a blender and concentrate its juice.
2) Mix it with the lemon juice and turmeric powder.
3) Add water if necessary. Apply this onto the face and let it sit on for 15 minutes.
4) Wash off with water and use it consistently for best outcomes.
4. Gram Flour, Almond Oil and Milk Face Pack for Fair Skin
Another face pack for fair skin is using gram flour, milk & almond oil. This face pack makes the skin look fresh & fair instantly. Almond oil apart from working wonders for hair, it also makes your face look fairer & softer. Instead of gram flour you can also substitute rice flour. Rice flour for face can be used for getting rid of any dead skin on your face.
- 3 tablespoons of gram flour
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of almond oil
1) Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and apply onto clean face.
2) Wash off in 15 minutes.
3) For best outcomes apply once every week.
5. Oatmeal and Tomato Juice
Oats is a great ingredient to get fairer looking skin. Tomato juice is a skin lightening agent which makes the skin looking glowing & fair.
- 3 tablespoons of oats powder
- 2 tablespoons of tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon of curd
1) Mix the oats powder with the tomato juice.
2) Add the curd and blend.
3) Apply the pack onto the skin.
4) Keep it on for 15 minutes and wash off.
5) Use it for somewhere around two times per week. It is one of the best homemade beauty tips for face which gives quick results.
6. Chamomile Tea Pack
Chamomile is the most effective when used on skin. Utilize this face pack for a large group of different advantages including brightening, lightening & glowing skin.
- 1 chamomile tea sack
- 1 teaspoon of oatmeal powder
- ½ a teaspoon honey- Some water
1) Heat some water in a dish and add the chamomile tea pack to it. Give it a chance to cool.
2) To this tea, include the oats powder and honey.
3) Apply this blend onto the face and keep it on for 15-20 minutes.
4) Wash off with cold water.
7. Potato and Lemon Face Pack for Fair Skin
Potato has tan fading properties in it which makes your skin looking flawless & fairer. Add lemon to any of your face pack and get fair looking skin.
- 1 medium-sized potato
- Few drops of lemon juice
1) Grate the potato and add the lemon juice to it.
2) Apply it onto the face and hang tight for 15 minutes.
3) Wash off and use this pack for at least a week for better results.
8. Sandalwood and Rose Water Face Pack for Fair Skin
Sandalwood and rose water both have cooling properties which helps in repairing dull skin.
- 2 teaspoons of sandalwood powder
- 1 tablespoon of rose water
1) Mix both of them together and apply the pack onto the face.
2) Let it get and wash dry with cold water.
3) It is extremely useful when applied consistently.
9. Apple and Egg Yolk Face Mask for Fair Skin
Apple makes the skin delicate and gives it a glow from within. Egg yolk is great to enhance skin texture.
- 1 apple
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon of milk
1) Peel the apple and cut into shapes.
2) Add it to a blender alongside the egg yolk.
3) Apply the pack onto your face and wash off following 15 minutes.
10. Castor Oil and Honey Face Pack for Fair Skin
This pack encourages the skin to hold its regular flexibility, by reducing the presence of wrinkles which gives the skin look glowing.
- 1 tablespoon of castor oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of oats powder
1) Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
2) Apply onto clean face and leave it on for 15 minutes.
3) Wash off with cold water.